Chloe - 4/6/21

We had arrived. We were down at the beach on a still sunny day, it was stunning. I went down towards the water as I was already getting bored. I picked up a stone and threw it into the water and to my surprise I spotted something swimming in the water. “What is it?” my sister whispered to me. “I don’t know,” I whispered back. “Wait, is that a fish!” my sister yelled. “Mum come here”. Suddenly the fish came shooting up towards the sky then it started flying in the air! “I didn’t realise they could fly!” I said.

Comments

  1. i really like your story, it gives me a clear understanding of the picture you want people to paint in their head while they are reading the piece of text. i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your story Chloe! I like you you were at the beach and you were getting really bored so you went down to the water and saw some jumping fish. I also like all the language you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice it was an enjoyable 4 minutes of my lifes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the unexpected twist of a flying fish.
    awesome work Chloe!
    from Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21