4/6/21 - Taylor

 In the cold mist of Antarctica, there are some birds known as penguins. I was looking around and I saw a lot of these critters, and all of them were known to be flightless. But there was one penguin trying to change that. He worked for hours to create a device that could boost him into the air. And then the penguin tried it. It was an ice jetpack. He turned it on, and I said “..I didn’t realise they could fly!..” but then, the flames of the jetpack melted the ice jetpack. I guess they can’t fly after all...

Comments

  1. Awesome! It was really fun reading through your writing; your topic was very interesting and your start really hooked me in. From John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was interesting I liked the part about the penguin using an jetpack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story! I like the part were fire melts ice.Stick man approves this story
    0
    /|--👍🏿
    /\

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

Chloe - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21