Achie 4/6/21

I thought it could be a lovely summer walk. Walking through these tall golden brown palm trees I could mistake myself for being in heaven, until I saw a horse flying ‘I didn’t realise they could fly!’  Where's my phone? I need a video of this so I could be social media famous. I will be a quintillionaire, I got my phone. Heyyy where did the flying horse go? Heyy there she is starting flying again. I need this fame. I could buy a humongous boat  that costs $800,000,000. That would be the greatest investment ever. Now fly!

Comments

  1. Hi Archie
    I love the descriptive language that you have used to create such a great text.
    Keep writing Archie
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! It was really entertaining reading through your writing; your theme was very humorous and had lots of rich vocabulary. From John.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

Chloe - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21