Amwolf - 4/6/21

 It all started on another sunny, Saturday morning as I was taking a long walk on the wide sand. The beach was four thousand meters long and with a low tide it was stunning. While walking, I stumbled across a wee little crab, wandering through the rockpools. I picked it up and took a close up look at it. Noticing its tiny features along its legs all of a sudden it flew up at me and nipped my ear! I didn’t realise they could fly! I placed the bully back down on the sand and carried on with my walk.


Comments

  1. Good job amwolf I like reading your one it was a enjoyable piece of writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Amwolf great piece of writing I loved reading this.
    From Archie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very descriptive story Amwolf, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job I really liked reading this peace of story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good jobs Amwolfs it was very funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

Chloe - 4/6/21

4/6/21 - Taylor