Chloe - Week 8

 We were finally leaving. I was finishing packing my bag, Dad was getting the vehicle ready. I was filled with joy and excitement. Mum turned on the music, we were on the road. Slowly we were getting close. I looked out my window at the most stunning view ever. We were driving on a hill looking down at a lake that was filled with crystal clear water. We were here. I put on my furry jacket and climbed out of the car. Running around the corner, what I saw was not what I was expecting. Where have they taken me?

Comments

  1. Hi, Chloe! That was an interesting cliffhanger. It leaves me wondering where the parents had told the narrator they were going, and where they actually went. I like how you used all the prompt words, as they seemed to flow in a natural way. The first three lines really managed to convey the narrator's excitement through the fast pace and short sentences.

    Great work and keep writing!

    -Fern (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

Chloe - 4/6/21

4/6/21 - Taylor