Eliza 4/6/21

I snuck through the forest trying to stay as silent as possible making one leaf rustle could ruin my chances. I was so excited. If I could get a good picture of a rare little spotted kiwi I could get the last of the money I needed to pay for my flight to Italy. I paused and listened carefully as there was the sound of rustling leaves. Creeping carefully forward, I found a clearing with a little spotted kiwi flying around in it. An excited whisper escaped my lips “I didn’t know they could fly!” carefully I raised my Camera.

Comments

  1. Cool story Eliza, I really like how you used lots of descriptive language which made this story very interesting for the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really good! I really like how you used lots of descriptive language....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good! This was very interesting and keep up the good work!
    From Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21

Chloe - 4/6/21