Tegan - Week 8

Yay we are going to queenstown. Mum had just got a new vehicle; this was the first time she has driven it on a very long trip. While we were on the road traviling mum put the music to full blast and my ears started hurting straight away. We’re finalliy there! We quickly unpacked and went up the mountain to ski. I was the best at skiing; I was always at the bottom when they were slowly coming down the mountain. I got sick of waiting for them so I climbed onto the furry chair lift and off I went.

Comments

  1. Hello Tegan!
    Your story reminded me of a lot trips with my family when I was growing up-especially listening to my dad sing along to the radio, both at full blast!
    Keep writing!
    Francine (Team 100)
    Twin Cities, Minnesota USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21

Chloe - 4/6/21