Ally - Wiki 2

 The day had come, it was my first day of being a terrifying car dealer. I was so excited to get ready and sell cars. I arrived at the dealers and started talking to people. Someone started talking to me about a ford ranger truck, and I told them that these cars are very popular, they sell very fast and lots of people buy them. They are a high safety rated car, and they are great for a family. The customer was very happy with what I said. He asked me a few questions then decided this is the car.

Comments

  1. Hi Ally,
    Your character certainly has an impressive knowledge of cars and I can see how the customer was persuade to buy from them! Overall, this was a great and enjoyable piece to read. Language and narrative flowed with ease.

    Keep up the good work, Anna (Team 100WC, Edinburgh)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21

Chloe - 4/6/21