Archie - Wiki 2

DId you all know that if you buy my super hair cream you will save 100 turtles from eating other hair product bottles now that's TERRIFYING. Now I know you guys all like the famous products like L'oreal paris, Redken and Tresmae but those all kill turtles and are not biodegradable like my fantastic product. Let me tell you all of the things in my hair cream.  15% fake hair 20% Lebron James sweat 15% fish scales and to finish strong 50% L'oreal paris hair product. Now if that's not enough to get you to buy my product I quit.

Comments

  1. Kia ora Archie.
    What a cool idea you have had to write your 100 words in the form of a 'hard sell'! I have to say though, I am not fully convinced about your product!
    I think you have been really creative in the way you have chosen to use the one word prompt, especially making it sound as if you are an announcer on TV or radio. Well done.
    Ms M #100WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have raised a couple of really good ideas in your story; the dangers to our environment by plastic products and the need to question and make wise choices. You have certainly used some quite persuasive techniques. You have made it quite easy to see the narrator of this story do a hard-sell for this product. Well done. (Cath, Team100, Melbourne, Australia)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

Chloe - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21