Chloe - Wiki 2

 While walking down the old shingle road I came across an old man standing next to a rusty mailbox. He had a brown coat on and a serious face. I continued walking and out of the bloom he whispered to me. “Hey you, come over here”. He pulled me over, It was terrifying.  In his hands he was holding a gold shell, politely I asked what it was. For a second he looked unsure and then he said it was magical. He tried to persuade me into making a wish, and then it would magically appear out of the mailbox!

Comments

  1. Hi Chloe,
    That strange old man in your story does sound truly terrifying. You used some great description to build the scene. Well done! It sounds like your character wasn't persuaded to make a wish on the gold shell, thank goodness. It didn't sound like a good idea.

    Michelle, Team 100wc
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21

Chloe - 4/6/21