Lulu - Wiki 2

 “Good morning” I said mischievously; “can I help you find anything”?  “No, I’m just looking, thank you” said the customer anxiously.  “Are you sure? I can get you magical globes that can stop time; I can get you powerful wands that can control minds; or I can give you the ability to make objects float with just your bare hands!” The customer looks confused. “I don’t understand, she says; wha-what are you?” I look up and give a cheeky smirk. “So I ask you again , can I help you find anything in my terrifying shop of magical bits and bobs?    

Comments

  1. Hi Lulu,
    Excellent work! This is something I would be eager to keep reading. I loved the mischievous side that you gave to your character through subtle yet effective descriptions. The dialogue also flowed really well and made this a highly enjoyable read.

    Keep up the good work,
    Anna (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom - 4/6/21

John 28.5.21

Chloe - 4/6/21